Astound Talks | QA Meetup #5
Astound Commerce is pleased to announce a new knowledge-sharing platform – ASTOUND TALKS is now in Varna!
We're inviting IT-specialists especially QA Engineers, Test Engineers, Software Testers and all interested in this area, to attend the very first QA Meetup in Varna.
Here you'll absorb new knowledge and inspiration, get live communication with experts and establish new contacts, as well as refresh yourself from your routine and you'll be able to appreciate the trends which are currently under discussion.
✅ REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: https://astnd.co/2oeAL2B
МЯСТО: Innovator Coworking Space Varna, ul. "Sofia" 1, 9000 Center
✔️ Daniela Daneva, QA Engineer Senior
"Building your own Testing Process"
✔️ Ivan Ivanov, QA Engineer Middle
"Regression Testing: tips and tricks"
✔️ Oleksandra Kovalova, QA Training Lead
"What you should know about Localization Testing"
After all speeches, you will have the opportunity to ask our speakers any questions during networking session.
Participation is free, but the number of attendees is limited by the location.
Daniela Daneva, QA Engineer Senior5 years as QA Analyst / DWH Consultant: Working on various ETL projects for a Canadian bank, testing mainly Ab Initio code in UNIX/Linux environment.
~ 2 years in eCommerce as Senior QA engineer: Working as manual QA, responsible for variety of testing types and levels; Creation of test scenarios, test cases, checklists, test results reports, and bug reports. Business analysation and communication.
Ivan Ivanov, QA Engineer Middle3+ years as QA Analyst / DWH Consultan:
- Developing SQL scripts that automate the validation of the ETL transformations
- Performing functional and system integration testing of ETL applications.
1+ year as Database developer
-Build database schema, tables, indexes, and complex stored procedures in order to support new development initiatives and already existing applications
- Identify bugs/potential problems
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluations
- Actively participate in database implementations and optimization/tuning
1 year as QA engineer (manual) in ECommerce
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and test enterprise-level e-commerce solutions.
- Ensure regression testing coverage.
- Help with managing projects through design, development and QA processes.
- Create test scenarios, test cases, checklists, test results reports, and bug reports.
Alexandra Kovalova, QA Trainer LeadAlexandra started her career path as a specialized project Tester and reached the status of qualified judge at QA Testathons, TestUA Startups, a jury member at the Ukrainian IT Awards and the founder of ISTQB Community.
In 2017 Alexandra became the Best QA Professional of the Year in Ukraine (https://dou.ua/lenta/interviews/best-qa-interview/).
Some other facts about our speaker:
- has already trained over 900 testers during 6 years of coaching;
- teaches ISTQB-course for engineers and as a result of it: more than 350 testers certified in Ukraine and abroad
- speaker of leading Ukrainian Conferences and has already presented about 20 topics.