Practical Webinar: Elixir - An Elegant Weapon For a More Civilized Future
About this event:
In this practical webinar, we’ll explore Elixir and its well-known dynamic, functional qualities for building scalable and maintainable applications. We’ll also discuss how to successfully use it in web development, embedded software, data ingestion, and multimedia processing domains.
Nice to have: Experience with programming is recommended.
After the lecture you will know:
- What is Elixir
- What is the BEAM (Bogdan/Björn Erlang Abstract Machine)
- How to build scalable and maintainable applications with Elixir
- How Elixir and BEAM solve modern programming problems
- When you should use Elixir and BEAM
- Which companies already use it
Note: This event will be held online and is free of charge. A link to the webinar will be sent to your email, prior to the event’s start.
What you will get: Except getting the know-how, every attendee will get the chance to win Xiaomi Mi Robot Builder in a raffle. You must attend the event in order to be included in the raffle.
- 12:00 Welcome
- 12:05 Building Scalable and Maintainable Applications with Elixir
- 12:30 Demo
- 12:50 Q&A
- 13:00 Raffle